Webster-Certified Pregnancy Chiropractor in Denver
Get relief from pain during pregnancy with safe, proven methods from a certified prenatal chiropractor.
Prenatal Chiropractor Care Will Ease Your Pain, and More!
It is very common for women to experience pain during pregnancy. Back pain and sciatica pain during pregnancy can cause long periods of chronic pain. Luckily, you can find relief by visiting Greenwood Village Spine, Injury & Chiropractic.
Why Choose a Webster-Certified Chiropractor?
When choosing a chiropractor during pregnancy, it's important to find Webster-Certified chiropractors. Chiropractors like Dr. Leech have been trained in the Webster Technique.
This technique is considered safe and effective for pregnant women, and it can help to improve the alignment of the pelvis and reduce the chances of a breech birth. It also can help to reduce the risk of interventions during labor and delivery such as C-section, forceps or vacuum deliveries.
While getting freedom from pain is definitely important, consider the other benefits of being treated by a chiropractor during pregnancy.
The Benefits of Prenatal Chiropractor Care for Expectant Mothers
- Relieve back pain and discomfort that often comes with pregnancy. use techniques such as spinal adjustments and manipulation to help align the spine and alleviate pressure on the joints and muscles. This can help relieve pain from pregnancy.
- Help decrease the chances of a breech birth. A chiropractor does not adjust the position of your baby. However, aligning the pelvis, along with chiropractic techniques, can decrease the likelihood of your baby ending up in the breech position.
- Improve the function of the nervous system to give you more comfort. Much of the back pain from pregnancy comes from pinched nerves like the sciatic nerve and other pressure that impacts the nervous system. Chiropractic care can relieve this.
- Prepare you for labor and delivery by helping to loosen tight muscles and improve joint mobility. Through chiropractic adjustments and therapeutic massage, a pregnancy chiropractor can help your body deal with labor, which may lead to a birth with less pain.
- Reduce the risk of interventions during labor and delivery such as C-section, forceps or vacuum deliveries. Chiropractic adjustments can help to ensure that the pelvic and spinal alignment is optimal, which can help to reduce the risk of complications during labor and delivery, making the process more natural, and reduce the need for more invasive interventions.
- Improve postpartum recovery and reduce the risk of postpartum complications. Chiropractic care can help to reduce the risk of postpartum complications such as back pain, headaches, and musculoskeletal pain that can occur after delivery.
Is Chiropractic Safe During Pregnancy?
Chiropractors who help pregnant women are special kind of doctors who know how the body changes during pregnancy. They know how to do adjustments that are safe for pregnant women. They also do adjustments that are gentle and just right for the woman who is pregnant. This way, they can help to make sure that the pregnancy and delivery are healthy and comfortable for the mother.
Book An Appointment Today
If you're in the Denver area and looking for a prenatal chiropractor near you, contact Greenwood Village Spine, Injury & Chiropractic. Dr. Leach treats patients from Denver, Aurora, Centennial, Littleton and other cities in the Denver Metro. Start feeling better with one visit! Book an appointment online, or call 720-242-8819.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.