Worker’s Comp Chiropractor
If you're hurt at work, a chiropractor can help. Greenwood Village Chiropractor is a worker's comp chiropractor, accepting worker's compensation for those who have been injured on the job.
We Accept Worker's Comp
Everyone in Colorado who is hurt on the job has the right to receive care paid by worker's compensation benefits. And while every business in Colorado is required to offer worker's comp, terms of that care may differ. Your HR representative can help you understand your benefits.
No matter the job, there's always the risk of being injured. Whether you work in a warehouse, on a job site, or simply slip and fall on a slippery surface; accidents can happen. Most Worker's Comp claims require conservative care as part of the treatment plan, and a chiropractor's office is hands down one of the best places for your conservative care.
How a Chiropractor can Help with Work-Related Injuries
We offer several services that can help you get freedom from long-term pain.
- Comprehensive Exam: The job of the emergency room or urgent care is primarily to check for life threatening injuries. If you have hit your head or feel like you have a broken bone, you should definitely go to the emergency room ASAP. For non-life threatening injuries they typically discharge you and tell you to follow up with a doctor. Chiropractors can perform a comprehensive exam to search for the direct cause of your pain. Dr. Leach performs a thorough exam with appropriate orthopedic testing in order to pinpoint the injury.
- Work Restrictions: In order for something to heal it is important to prevent re-aggravation of the injured area. Dr. Leach can provide you and your company specific work related restrictions at your first visit.
- Chiropractic: A chiropractor can relieve your pain through adjustments or other modalities. Workplace injuries often cause damage to your spine, extremities, or surrounding muscles which is why you're dealing with acute pain.
- Massage Therapy: When used in unison with chiropractic care, massage therapy can help you recover from your injury much quicker. It also relieves tension that worsens your pain.
- Corrective Exercises: A chiropractor can give you exercises aimed at strengthening the muscles needed to help you recover from your injury and get back to work.
Along with these services, Dr. Leach can recommend lifestyle changes that can help relieve your pain and reduce the likelihood of injury in the future.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Leach
If you've been injured at work, Greenwood Village Chiropractor can help. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Leach to learn more about your injury. Dr. Leach D.C. is accredited as a Worker's Comp provider in the state of Colorado.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.