Get Relief from Carpal Tunnel with Chiropractic Care
If you’re searching for a chiropractor for wrist pain, you may be suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. A chiropractor can give you long lasting relief from carpal tunnel without the need for surgery. Schedule your appointment now.
Chiropractor for Carpal Tunnel
When most people hear “chiropractor,” they think about the neck and back. But chiropractic care is a proven method for relieving pain resulting from carpal tunnel syndrome without heavy medications or surgery.
Find out how a chiropractor can help you get lasting relief from carpal tunnel syndrome. Schedule your $79 new patient special to begin getting relief immediately!
What causes carpal tunnel pain?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is caused by inflammation that traps the median nerve, which runs through your wrist. The compression of that nerve causes pain, numbness and tingling in the wrist and hand. Carpal tunnel syndrome is usually brought on by repetitive stress on the wrist and hand, often from working with your hands all day.
Symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome include:
- Pain in the hand and wrist
- Tingling and numbness in some of the fingers
- Difficulty grasping objects
How can a chiropractor treat carpal tunnel syndrome?
First, Dr. Leach will determine whether carpal tunnel syndrome is the source of your wrist pain. If that’s the case, he will recommend treatment aimed at reducing inflammation, which will decrease pain and increase range of motion.
- Chiropractic adjustment: Adjustments of the cervical spine help the corresponding median nerve, which is the source of pain resulting from carpal tunnel syndrome
- Massage therapy: Therapeutic massage helps to reduce inflammation, thereby helping reduce the pain and numbness associated with carpal tunnel syndrome
- Exercises: A chiropractor for carpal tunnel may recommend exercises that you can do at home to help reduce pain
Nutritional advice: Certain foods are more likely to cause inflammation than others. As a holistic chiropractor, Dr. Leach may recommend a diet that will help reduce pain
Is chiropractic treatment safe?
There are many misconceptions about chiropractic treatment, specifically that it is unsafe. Chirorpactic is widely accepted as one of the safest kinds of therapies for treating conditions that result in chronic pain. Dr. Leach is a chiropractor for wrist pain that Denver Tech Center can trust.